Tuesday 23 August 2016

MCA GRF

  1. I allow myself to feel this fully, to be here.  
  2. I let go of my resistance to this situation.
  3. I’ll never be the same person again, yet, that is okay.
  4. I’m surrounded by support, seen and unseen.
  5. I choose to heal my hurt spirit.
  6. I’m not going to hold back.
  7. I can still see the love in the world.
  8. I’m moving through grief, and on to other emotions.
  9. I can hold onto the love, and let go of the grief.
  10. The universe lifts me, supports me, guides me.
  11. I can accept help when it’s offered.
  12. Today, I choose to heal.
  13. I can pay tribute by living my own life in a beautiful way.
  14. I’m so grateful our paths crossed.
  15. I am gentle with myself as I heal.
  16. I focus on my blessings, goals and memories.

No comments: