Thursday 2 May 2024

SELF- THE EAGLE MIND, EGO MIND , THE HABIT MIND B

 A


The Self is an abstraction arising from the delusion of duality. There is a contraction of energy in the body from the age of 2 which gives rise to the sense of separation. This is where the I AM sense comes from. 'I AM' and 'I KNOW' go together. We take these for granted. In later life, this sense of separation and hence duality becomes unsatisfactory. I know becomes 'I NEED TO It '. There always seems to be something missing. We question everything. I need to know why I am here? I need to know where I am going? I need to know what it is all about? There is no end to the 'need to know.' Nothing seems to satisfy us. We cannot get what we want. Many people then start looking for 'something else'. The Spiritual quest is the search for something else. You are unhappy because you have not found faith or god or your guru or meditation or something else. You must purify your aura or your chakras or something else. There is always something else.

A


No comments: