Thursday 20 June 2024

LEAST WORST OPTION X LBR

 A


REYKYAVIK ICELND 

A

SAKSHI BHAV 

  • The Witness: This is the state where one identifies with the pure awareness that observes all experiences. It is characterized by a sense of Freedom and the predominant feeling tone of Bliss. In this state, there is a detachment from the objects of consciousness, allowing one to experience a profound sense of liberation and joy.
A

Boris Heifets 14:03

Yeah, that's that that is that is the mystery. There's a lot. This is actually one of the reasons why I stopped studying consciousness very early on, it's because it seemed like one of those insolvable not in solvable, but almost like philosophical questions that could come to any number of conclusions that are essentially not testable or very difficult to test. And there's been a lot of, I guess, progress in the field of consciousness studies over the last 20 years, that now we're, I think we're starting to get somewhere but very early on, I realized that the way that I like to think about these problems and kind of attack them is more of like an engineering point of view that maybe I'm not going to understand how the system works, but they at least move it predictably by doing stuff at it. So drugs, electricity, you know, non ordinary states of consciousness, how can you put these things together in a predictable way to get an outcome, whether that outcome be a particular state of consciousness, dreaming or mental health outcome or a transformational experience? And that is some of the most exciting things that I've seen going on in kind of the mental health revolution that we're, I hope, I think in the midst of right now.


QA


No comments: