Saturday 1 August 2009

EMPTY NEST

Live on in my children". No I think not. I have 3 daughters and I think that I would prefer that they live their own lives without obligation to dear old dad. I have taught them well, or at least so they have told me. Gift enough. Other than that they are they and I am I. Aside from that I have no idea what the phrase "live on in my children" might actually mean. Star dust? Yea, maybe that's a way of seeing things, if need there be. I suppose that the quest for clarity plagues us all; has plagued us all from time out of mind. But the quest is the thing though, isn't it? To quote Joni Mitchell:

There's a crow flying
Black and ragged
Tree to tree
Hes black as the highway thats leading me
Now hes diving down
To pick up on something shiny
I feel like that black crow
Flying
In a blue sky




/////////////////Ravoux's slavemaker ant (Epimyrma ravouxi) is a species of ant in the family Formicidae. It is endemic to France. The queen will fake death to entice ants from another colony to drag her back to their nest, where she awakens and kills the nest's original queen. She will then wrap herself in the dead queen's carapace, and will begin producing eggs. The slavemaker ants then overrun the colony and then find a new colony to take over




///////////////////Why Not to Cut Carbs

Fad diets often give carbohydrates a bad rap. Yet according to experts, between 50 and 60 percent of your daily calories should come from carbohydrates.



/////////////////

No comments: