Saturday 15 October 2011

SN WHATEVER WORKS- W ALLEN

//////////////Nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nothing comes to anything



///////////////I happen to hate New Year's celebrations. Everybody desperate to have fun. Trying to celebrate in some pathetic little way. Celebrate what? A step closer to the grave?



////////////Boris Yellnikoff: That's why I can't say enough times, whatever love you can get and give, whatever happiness you can filch or provide, every temporary measure of grace, whatever works.


///////////////Melodie St. Ann Celestine: All I know is that nothing moves faster than the speed of light, so you may as well relax.



/////////////Happy birthday dear Boris, happy birthday to you!



////////////////Boris Yellnikoff: I'm dying! I-I'm dying!
Jessica: Should I call an ambulance?
Boris Yellnikoff: No, not now! No, not tonight, I mean eventually!



/////////////////Boris Yellnikoff: Yes, my life is circumscribed, but I manage to avoid stress. I've achieved a delicate balance, and as long as I can maintain it, I feel less inclined to ending it.



///////////////"Let's face it, our marriage hasn't been a garden of roses. Botanically speaking, you are more of a Venus Flytrap."



/////////////UPLOC - HUMAN CONDN

No comments: