Tuesday 24 June 2014

RCIP THOUGHTS

/////////////////If it's an older person I usually just say they lived a nice long life. If it's a young person theirs nothing you can really say but sorry



/////////////////////NIPAM=He's not in pain any more." (He died of complications due to Parkinson's).

"He's not in pain any more." This is respectfully neutral and comforting to remember for all the bereaved, regardless of religious belief.




////////////////////There is nothing to fear from gods, there is nothing to feel in death, good can be attained, evil can be endured." --Epicurus



//////////////////////IF YOU THINK THERE'S A LIFE AFTER DEATH [Carving of Confession Bear] YOU ARE MENTAL. I DON'T EXIST THO



////////////////////////


"I, Hatchet Jack, being of sound mind and broke legs, do leaveth my rifle to the next thing who finds it, Lord hope he be a GOOD  man. It is a good rifle, and kilt the bear that kilt me. Anyway, I am dead. Sincerely, Hatchet Jack.



//////////////////////////////////

No comments: