Sunday 17 May 2009

CDS 170509-MY FIRST BGHT BIKE-APOLLO-AFTR DDS BK LST RD IN 1989-20 YRS ON

There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. -- Ella Wheeler Wilcox


//////////////////Chapter XVI: The Yoga of the Division Between the Divine and the Daemonical

XVI.13. IDAMADYA MAYAA LABDHAM IMAM PRAAPSYE MANORATHAM;
IDAMASTEEDAMAPI ME BHAVISHYATI PUNARDHANAM.

(Krishna speaking to Arjuna of daemonical thoughts)
"This has been gained by me today; this desire I shall obtain;
this is mine and this wealth too shall be mine in future."

XVI.14. ASAU MAYAA HATAH SHATRUR HANISHYE CHAAPARAANAPI;
EESHWARO'HAMAHAM BHOGEE SIDDHO'HAM BALAVAAN SUKHEE.
"That enemy has been slain by me and others also I shall slay. I
am the lord; I enjoy; I am perfect, powerful and happy".



/////////////////////

No comments: