Sunday 18 September 2011

Doorknob: Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.

Alice: It would be so nice if something would make sense for a change.


///////////March Hare: I have an excellent idea, LETS CHANGE THE SUBJECT.



///////////Dodo: Ahoy, and other nautical expressions!



/////////////Dormouse: Twinkle twinkle, little bat / How I wonder what you're at? / Up above the world you fly / Like a tea tray in the sky.



////////////////Alice: Unbirthday? I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand.
March Hare: It's very simple. Now, thirty days has Septem -No. wait... An unbirthday, if you have a birthday, then you -
[laughs]
March Hare: She doesn't know what an unbirthday is.
Share this quote





////////////////Alice: Curiouser and curiouser.



//////////////////Alice: Of all the silly nonsense, this is the stupidest tea party I've ever been to in all my life.



/////////////////////

No comments: