Sunday 16 June 2013

JIBANA MORONER SHIMANA PARAYE, PRISONER OF MEMORIES

///////////////CTZN WHY=a city dweller who seldom talks with people, going entire weeks with no talk. But I'm always happy, cheerful, social when people want me for that (not often, we old people are not hot). In fact I am happier than i ever was...........have strong intellectual and cultural interests and I pursue them regularly, even having pleasant chats at some with strangers (whom I prefer to keep strangers). I have no serious health problems and if i do I don't know about them because I don't go to doctors (Medicare must love me, I cost them nothing and I pay each month). Th males in my family drop dead suddenly, perfectly fine minutes before. I am cheerful that this is the way I will go. I've prepaid for my cremation. I suppose one of my relatives will have to be bothered to claim the body but otherwise all is set. I actually like my relatives but I don't live anywhere near them and I have never liked phone or internet relationships (even when I was very social, face to face). And I never could stand talking about the past or making or listening to complaints.



////////////////,,,,,,,,,Laughter produces endorphins which degenerate into glutathione and 
depression flees from glutathione a sulfur based amino acid.


//////////////////...........A lack of sulfur was the answer by the doctor of psychology, we want to know who told him.
Depression is a lack of oxygen crossing the blood barrier, which makes our memories no longer accessible, we therefor live on short term memories and fear



/////////////////////..............Is it possible that people are depressed because they are paying attention to the state of the world and the direction of humanity, and recognize that it is depressing?


//////////////////..........CHOSE TO STAY BACK WITH HER MEMORIES


//////////////////////............RANGA PISHIMA MISS MARPLE



////////////////////

No comments: