Saturday 27 March 2021

HBD MTHR 83 X HBD SSTR 53 X HPPY HOLI

 









############################

B

OBSERVING MIND SAW BOTH THOUGHTS

I continued to sit, I was able to watch aversion operating in the mind. On the one hand, the mind was straining to hear what my teacher was saying. On the other hand, a group of children were making noise just outside the meditation hall. I wanted them to stop, and I saw the mind complaining about the noise and complaining that I couldn’t hear my teacher’s talk



###############################

DTHING AND NIGHTING WITH MANTRA JAPA

TO DTH GRACEFULLY


####################################

মৃত্যুকালে আমাদের শুধুমাত্র কৃষ্ণের কাছে প্রার্থনা করতে হবে-"কৃষ্ণ,দয়া করে আমাকে তোমার প্রতি পূর্ণ শরণাগতি দাও।এতদিন ধরে আমি কেবলই তোমার শরণাগত হতে চাইছিলাম।এখন সময় এসেছে প্রকৃতই তোমার শরণাগত হবার।এখন তুমি ছাড়া কোন আশা নেই,অন্য কোন আশ্রয় নেই।"

~শ্রীল ভক্তিচারু স্বামী গুরুমহারাজ,শ্রীমদ্ভাগবত ২,১০,৪২,উজ্জয়িনী,২৭শে মার্চ,২০০৮


##################################

"Let Thy will be done"
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
When I started on spritual path I suppose that only good would happen to me; but I found that many difficult experience also came. Then I reasoned; "Because I love God so deeply, I have expected too much from Him. From now on I will say, 'Lord, let Thy will be done.' " Severe trials came. But I held to the thought, "Let Thy will be done." I wanted to accept whatever He sent my way. And He always showed me how to be victorious in every test.
Sri Sri Paramahansa Yogananda.
Man's Eternal Quest. P. 145.
[ How to be more likable ]


##################################

########################

No comments: