Thursday 13 January 2022

DUST PLUS IS O OR KRMA X DPIOK

 AS U SOW SO U REAP   ABRHMC 

KRMIC BALANCE SHEET    DRMK RELIGNS


################

SCI A M 


RESEARCH ALL WAYS, BE GOOD


##################

DPIOK

####################

Well, if you’re referring to the research, then you know it’s not soley based on my observations. I’d been filming people saying the same things about the afterlife under hypnosis when I found the clinical case studies from Dr. Wambach that reported the identical things. Then I examined those 2750 case studies, and compared them with Dr. Weiss work (4000) “Many Lives Many Masters.”

Finally I compared the 7000 reports from Michael Newton and the Newton Institute to those from Wambach - as well as the 100 people I’d filmed, half without hypnosis.

Then I started filming mediums who were accessing people that I knew who are no longer on the planet and asking questions about the process. Then I discovered I didn’t need hypnosis to have people access the same information - no hypnosis was required as evidenced by the 50 cases in the book “Architecture of the Afterlife.”

And the mediums are those who work with law enforcement nationwide on missing person cases - so I know how effective they can be. And they were reporting the identical information - live on camera. Those are the three books “Backstage Pass to the Flipside.”

The point is - if it’s not in the research, it’s possible that somewhere along the line more information will come forward, I’m just reporting that I haven’t seen it over the past decade.

I’ve interviewed council members who have “never incarnated” or have no desire to incarnate on the planet earth (“I wouldn’t stoop so low.”) What is not reported is some kind of “improvement calendar” - although some people do report that, not everyone does. Some incarnate to help others, to not progress themselves in any fashion, they’ve already progressed plenty, but they offer to play a role to help the students learn a difficult lesson.

We just have to change the paradigm with believing that people come here in some kind of “improvement course.” There are those who do that, but the ones who are not “improving themselves” are doing the hard work of playing a role they may not normally like to play, but out of compassion, are doing it to help someone else.


##########################




#########################


VP ELECTNS =  RELIGN V CASTE V GENDER



######################



###################


BGDG



The greatest gift we give each other is that we become a mirror of goodness. When we see the goodness in others, we call it forward.

Tara Brach, “Tara Brach on Overcoming Divisions”



########################


No comments: