Sunday 20 February 2022

ANDORRA BETN SPAIN AND FRANCE

 Repeated trips to the toilet in the night can be a sign of high blood pressure, research concludes.

###############

LIKES TO MOVE IN THE SHADOWS


###################

DOPA RESPONSIVE DYSTONIA


#####################



#########################

I always like to dwell on the fact that I am the universe. I’m kind of kidding, but not really. Here’s why:

All sensation is a matter of thermodynamics. Every stimulus is energetic - be it in the form of a photon, a mechanical compression wave, or even a chemical reaction that governs gustation or olfaction. Either way, everything that contributes to awareness is energy.

However, what happens in reality is that everything we experience in the world is a consequence of our absorption of it. I’ve never seen light or heard sound, for example. By the time I’m aware of those things they have become my awareness. Their energies have been translated into neurophysiological processes such that the fusion of a photon with rhodopsin in my retinae makes it part of me. In fact, there is no way to separate these energies from the myriad musical motifs of our molecular biology that compose our consciousness. I am empowered and enlivened by light as well as legumes. The difference is merely metabolic proportion.

Hence, when Carl Sagan says ‘we are star-stuff’ he’s missing everything that is not matter. We are also the radiance of said stars, the crackle of thunder, and the scent of a lover’s perfume. Those environmental influences become us, and our awareness of them is comprised of everything they ever were.

Trippy enough, right? Who needs acid when you can literally meld with the Milky Way?

They’re all you now.


############################# 

No comments: