Saturday 22 October 2022

LIGHT BODY X TRANS DIMENSIONALS

 light body x transdimensionals 


a

Vegetarian diets produce the most weight loss, research finds.

Diets that do not contain meat are linked to significantly more weight loss.

a

DPOS - DTR MHC CRSS - DTR GRADN CRSS 

a


a

brts by b iitler


A

ab of yogi

Chapter : 12 - Years in My Master’s Hermitage
“Guruji, I would like to hear some stories of your childhood.”
“I will tell you a few—each one with a moral!” Sri Yukteswar’s eyes twinkled with his warning. “My mother once tried to frighten me with an appalling story of a ghost in a dark chamber. I went there immediately, and expressed my disappointment at having missed the ghost. Mother never told me another horror-tale.
Moral: Look fear in the face and it will cease to trouble you.

a
While curiosity is undoubtedly a complex psychological state, most researchers broadly define it as a drive to know things and gather information about the world – something that all organisms need to do. “Information is as fundamental for life as energy,” says cognitive neuroscientist Jacqueline Gottlieb of Columbia University, New York. “A nematode worm or amoeba gathering information about its environment, like where it can find food, shows curiosity, even if it’s a very limited and immediate kind.”

a

A





Meta-analysis of 19 studies showed that metformin is associated with 34% lower COVID-19 mortality [odds ratio (OR), 0.66; 95% confidence interval (CI), 0.56–0.78; I2 = 67.9%] and 27% lower hospitalization rate (pooled OR, 0.73; 95% CI, 0.53–1.00; I2 = 16.8%).29 Jul 2021









No comments: