Friday 5 May 2023

DHI MAHI X MERGE INTO GR CONSC

 There’s a delightful story of a wandering sadhu whose only possessions were a loincloth and a blanket. Once a curious passerby asked him how he could get by with so little.

Surprised, the saintly sadhu answered, “What do you mean? I have everything I need—a roof over my head, a comfortable bed and pillow, and ample clothes to keep me warm.”

Puzzled, the passerby asked, “Where do you have these things?”

 

The saint replied: “When it rains, I put the blanket over a tree branch, and that is my roof. When it’s time to sleep, I arrange the blanket into a nice bed, and when I’m cold, I wrap the blanket around me. I have all that I need.”

 

The inner freedom and joy of this sadhu can be a model for us all. Master said, “Happiness blooms naturally in the hearts of those who are inwardly free. It flows spontaneously, like a mountain spring after April showers, in minds that are contented with simple living and that willingly renounce the clutter of unnecessary, so-called ‘necessities’—the dream castles of a restless mind.”


A


a


CINEMAYA

Bob: We relate to everything around us and to each other. But is there a background? The background or base on which all appears is the stillness and the silence.
It is the emptiness, the cognising emptiness. That's the screen on which everything appears.
It is just like that mirror on the back of the room. That mirror is a screen on which all reflections appear in.
But the mirror is not touched by any of the reflections appearing in it.
You can't say if reflections are there or not. They appear to be but try and grab one. You can't. All you will do is grab the mirror.
But we can't say they aren't there for they appear in the mirror...

A

Bob: THAT is what I really AM.
I am not the body I am not the mind.
I am not this separate entity.
I am not this individual I am not the person.
'l am THAT'!
THAT existence. THAT consciousness. THAT bliss.
Another way of saying it is Awareness of Being is Stillness; It is the peace that passeth all understanding; It is the bliss.
So, that is what we point to.
Question it if you like.

a

Bob: Whatever thoughts need to arise will come up.
Whatever thoughts need to go will go.
Whatever thoughts need to be utilised will be utilised.
There is no individual that can take delivery of any of it.
It is all that effortless, natural functioning by pure intelligence-energy.
And what must happen? The conviction I am That. I am that essence. Not just a thought. Not just a word.
It's a firm conviction 'I am THAT!'
I can only and ever be THAT.

A


A

It is my real identification, CONSCIOUSNESS, a vast experience.

a

Shunyam (emptiness) and Poornam (completeness).

A
had general aesthetic about 24 years ago a little after awakening and its was clear that awareness is in the presence and absence of phenomenonal experience. It never disappears. Very blissful discovery.

A



A

The Self (Shiva/God/Buddha/Turiya) veils itself as Life for its own Joy; this Joy being the ability to experience Companionship more commonly known as Love. In other words. Life is more joyous when properly understood what Life is and especially why Life/Self is. Beautiful. Beyond beautiful.


a
quantum physics suggests that our physical bodies are actually low level light waves or what I term coagulated light.

A

How can consciousness exist without the perceptions? To know that the consciousness exist, we need the perceptions. One cannot exist without the other

a
Who attains enlightenment ? Mind or soul ? If soul , why because it is already free

A


A


A
AUDEN -
"'Healing,' Papa would tell me, 'is not a science, but the intuitive art of wooing nature.'"

A




A

Je suis (est ) laLUMIERE DU MONDE (JÉSUS )

I am (is) the LIGHT OF THE WORLD (JESUS




No comments: