Saturday 16 March 2024

EXTN 200K CRSS CONTD DQ

 a

Burman comments: · , The most itnportantexpetirnent in this filtn w'as a 'ghazat - '· Tadbeer se bigdi hui taqdeer bana le-·· 'set to music irt'the Western style and sung by play-back singer Geeta Roy,: Wh~IFthefilrJiWas ready for release I too got anxious~· Hadltnade a mistake? Wheril went to Calcutta for a ~oliday, the tecords.ofBaazi had come.into the market After a fe\\t'days, one of my friends suggested we go fish_ing)n 1tchhapore. FootqaU and fishing have .always been my two· gre,atloves ... We . did .. not catch any fish. In ;fact, a gang of .· .. ·.· . urchins wasbusy frolicki,ng in ,the wa~rand the fishhaddecided to . .· \ suiy at. the bottom : l wanted fo. shoo the. urchln~ ol1t of the. water. Biilas l approached theth, I · heard them singing. I forgof ~bOut fishing because the experiment had worked: T adbeef ie bigdi hui ... :. : . was the song they were si~ging


a


a

No comments: