Saturday 22 September 2007

RELIGION

/////////Religious people were speaking about a website of utterly naturalistic worldview, and then Inoticed I was a Bright. I'm just 16, but am sure that my natural brain is not able to understand supernatural issues. That's why supernatural deities/forces are not important to me. I'm waiting forthe day I'll be able to 'come out' and face the prejudice and rejection of many, beginning by my family and christian friends!"Many people, like Silas, simply have an "utterly naturalistic worldview." As with him,"supernatural deities/forces are not important." Positive terminology like the noun "bright" is just a beginning, but it's a necessary one to go forward in a new direction, one that doesn't treat a usefultrait such as skepticism as grounds for rejection by family and friends.


///////////////AGAIN RELIGION IS PRODUCT OF NATURAL BRAIN OF MAN=VEWS -DAWKINS

No comments: