Wednesday 14 December 2011

FAST FOOD GUILT-NEED STRTGC SNACKING

////////////Four patients with haemophilia B have been successfully treated with gene therapy, scientists at University College London and elsewhere reported on 10 December in the New England Journal of Medicine and on 11 December at the American Society of Hematology meeting in San Diego, California.



///////////Western Himalayan region faces big quake risk




//////////////there are over twice as many words in the English language for negative emotions and feelings than there are for positive ones



//////////////The brain thinks status is crucial to its survival because tens of thousands of years ago it was status that decided whether you got to stay in the tribe, who (or if) you could marry, and generally how secure and happy you were.


///////////////EVOLN OF STATUS ANXTY


/////////////////NOT SLF BUT OWN BRAIN


///////////////EVEN STARS DTH


//////////////IMPLODING INTO A POINT -BLACK HOLE


///////////////BLACK HOLE-SINGULARITY-ALL LON COLLAPSE-BB


//////////SINGULARITY- NATURE BREAKS DOWN


///////////////Frye's obituary, 5 November 2004:[2]
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.



////////////////PANCHABHUTEY LEEN


////////////////QNTUM OBSERVING CAUSES EVENTS



//////////////BLCK HOLE-Reverend John Michell first suggested their existence in 1783


//////////////believe that the Milky Way’s central black hole is situated in an area known as Sagittarius A*.



/////////////The largest black hole ever observed was announced in 2008. It is located at the heart of the active galaxy (or quasar) OJ 287, 3.5 billion light-years away, and has a mass equivalent to that of 18 billion Suns – the Sun’s mass being 1.99 × 1030 kg, or approximately 333,000 Earths.



//////////////////

No comments: