Thursday 1 December 2011

WST FOR IDEAS AND SYSTEM- ALSO ROSETTI

When I am dead, my dearest

When I am dead, my dearest,
Sing no sad songs for me;
Plant thou no roses at my head,
Nor shady cypress tree:
Be the green grass above me
With showers and dewdrops wet;
And if thou wilt, remember,
And if thou wilt, forget.

I shall not see the shadows,
I shall not feel the rain;
I shall not hear the nightingale
Sing on, as if in pain:
And dreaming through the twilight
That doth not rise nor set,
Haply I may remember,
And haply may forget.


////////////////
Better by far you should forget and smile that you should remember and be sad.
Christina Rossetti

CELEBRATING LEX/70-MJOMAMI-RANNA!!!!



//////////////For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.
Christina Rossetti


////////////Hope is like a harebell trembling from its birth.
Christina Rossetti



///////////My heart is like a singing bird.
Christina Rossetti



////////////////Silence is more musical than any song.
Christina Rossetti



////////////////Who has seen the wind? Neither you nor I but when the trees bow down their heads, the wind is passing by.
Christina Rossetti



//////////////RETR AT 67 -20 YRS ON - TO KEEP HLTH-TILL DTR 30



////////////When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I
let go of what I receive what I need."

-- Tao Te Ching



//////////////TAXING TIME AND PURSE



////////////THE FROZEN DEEP-DICKENS


///////////////THE BOTTLENECK HYPOTHESIS- FEW HUNDRED INDIVIDUALS-GENETIC CHANGES-UNREPRESENTATIVE NOT 50-50 IF POLLING 20 PPL NOT A LARGER NO

ALSO THE FOUNDING EFFECT- FEW FOUNDER ANCESTORS-ARRAY OF GENETIC MUTN FOLLOW IN INCREASING POPULN-HAPPENED IN BMISH POPULN



///////////POPULN BOTTLENECK NOT AFTER PALGUE IN EU- 40 MN SURVIVED


//////////////MALARIA DEFENSE GENETICS


/////////////R4-AF FARMER 66, GOING STRONG


/////////////cf FACE WAAL TO DTH



/////////////AS MILK TOLERANT AS EUTCH- AS TALL AS UUTSI



////////////ASH KEW HIGH IQ HYPOTHESIS- SPHINGOLPID INCR NEURAL TRANSMISSION cf ABN SPHINGO CAUSE NEURO-STORG DIS



////////////////GAUCHER PTS HAVE UNUSUALLY HIGH IQ- ENGRR, SCIENTISTS



//////////////INDIV FARMERS GVING UP FARMING-R4



////////////STDY- WI FI ON LAP TOP DAMAGES SPERM



////////////UOM CRUISE- QRITHWISHDA-TUGATADA- 62 BORN



///////////////WORLD HIV DAY-
On June 5th 1981, a medical journal in the States documented a mysterious illness that had killed five men in Los Angeles. It was the first reference to what would later be known as Aids



//////////////CORRUPN INDEX- JNDE 95, NZ 1


//////////2012- VK DROUGHT TO BE



//////////////R4- ST IVES AND I


//////////////KEWS WITH TORSION DYSTONIA, CAH(AN BRAIN DABBED IN HIGH TEST)

HAVE HIGHER IQ 121, 113 RESPLY



/////////////TOOL USE SINCE 2.5 MYA BY HOMINIDS


//////////////CREATIVE EXPLOSION 40KYA -UPPER PALEOLITHIC



//////////////DTR PIANO- WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN


////////////



/////////////

No comments: