Saturday 20 November 2021

KP LINE AS PER TB X PNSN 24KPA

 BLACKADDER - Liking dark humour is a sign of higher intelligence, research finds.

Surprisingly, though, people who like dark humour feel the least aggressive towards others.


###############

I will have a break through and realize that I am not my thoughts, mind, body, etc.

My chakras open up. An current will flow into me. A self that loves me and moves through me so deeply that when I find it I break down and cry at this deep sense of self. I can’t really describe it very well.

Then a mask my identity “slips off.” Then I feel “happy” or content and blissful with everything. I move into a space where I lose any concern about anything.

I forget myself again. Then after a day or so I lose the bliss and my ego comes crashing back with a vengeance.

I try, but I can’t seem to fully dissolve my identity. I know I am the problem. I’m just so thick headed that I can’t seem to “get it.


##################

PNSN 24KPA= TK HM MO 1800? 


###################

When you reach State Pension age, you stop paying National Insurance contributions.


##################


The Self is the one living reality permeating the entire cosmos and yet the master behind the movement of all matter and substance in time and space. The Self is a blazing point of light within the mind of God and a point of love within the heart of Deity . The Self dwells within us all as the embodiment of divinity , the one living undying fire passing through the ages and the forms nature has provided.

It is very important that we all take the time and acquaint ourselves with this divine consciousness we call the Self and learn to identify it as the God principle. Humanity today has lost its way and is wandering in the wilderness of materiality and broken dreams , has strayed far off the path which the universe has provided . It is high time that we all know of the warmth and cheer that the Self can give to us . Take time each day and get to know yourself as the Divine genius you are . Magnify this divine presence within yourself and be inspired each and every day.


##################


Has anyone in the history of Enlightenment ever offered a direct explanation as to why exactly we are not our individual physical bodies ? Why do Enlightened beings give such ambiguous answers to this pertinent question?

Firstly there are no enlightened beings.

There are ordinary beings being..

Being ordinary there is no desire to justify an explanation as to why we are not our physical bodies. Having said that.

We are our physical bodies and we are not our physical bodies.

Now this answer is absolutely useless to the intellect and as ambiguous as you can get.

So get out of your head and listen from the heart.. from being…

The words themselves don't matter, it's conciousness communicating itself to itself through itself. The truth is between the words in the stillness.. This is what you are. This still unmoving being.. Is you.. It's not thoughts.

see how stillness permeates itself.. As thisness, then the mind kicks in to try and understand what it thinks is an explanation. I'm not interested in your mind.

Yet I love you the being because you are this life.. I appear as. I being SELF.


#########################



#########################


No comments: