Sunday 6 November 2022

LT CLMBO- DO YOU EXPECT HYSTERICS?

 NO HYSTERICS X NO REACTION X NO 2ND ARROW 

A

AIR FRYER X CONVECTION X  MALLARD REACTION 

A

While it may be true that “nothing really matters” in the grand scheme of things, that doesn’t change the fact that my life, my experiences, my accomplishments, etc., all matter to me (and, to a perhaps lesser extent, to those who care about me).

And I feel perfectly fine about that.


A

God is far away, maybe not even there.

Yoga, kundalini, dhyana, all these sound too esoteric and maybe overrated and hypermarketed.

The Spiritual gurus are too inaccessible or maybe fakes too.

What to do? Can’t rely on God! Can’t rely on the systems! Can’t rely on the Gurus!

They are too shaky or maybe the whole enlightenment thing itself is a big scam, right from the Vedic Sages, the Buddha, and up to these contemporary Gurus. Maybe all of them were and are schizophrenic.

Maybe! I don't know and I have no way to know.

And the damn enlightenment thing is so riskier that I may lose everything else I have been hoarding in my life to the point that they are irrecoverable. I would then lose what I have and may not get what I want too. What the?

All these make every path tough, insecure, and unreliable.

But wait, there is just one more path left.

Who or what is the closest to you, easiest for you to access, and totally reliable?

It’s none other than ‘you’ yourself.

Reflect on yourself. Seek within.

The Vedas declare-

Aham Brahmasmi
Your inside is The Self

Tat Vam Asi
You Are THAT

Begin by asking yourself the right existential questions-

  • Who wants this enlightenment?
  • What is this sound ’en-ligh-ten-ment?
  • What is this ‘me’ that wants this?
  • Why something is ‘wanted’ first of all?
  • What is the nature of this ‘want’ and why this thing flirts with ‘want’ after want? What’s its nature then?
  • …………
  • …………

If enlightenment is ‘knowing and being yourself’, then the easiest path undeniably turns out to be ‘probing and discovering yourself’.

Bhagwan Ramana Maharishi calls it ‘Atma Vichara’ or ‘Self-inquiry’, and He said over and over again that this is the Direct Path.

If by chance, you find this direct and easiest path difficult, then you are left with no options other than to take a call on the other paths we negated above.

It still seems wiser to begin from ‘you’, and make amends, if you should, as you move on the path.
That’s the easiest path as it is the sanest, to begin with.

A

Self-inquiry is not meant to get answers. What answer can satisfy, ‘Who am I?’. Nothing! If it does, it is obviously narrow or intellectual.
It is meant to realize the existential awareness, which is the real ‘I’, which awakens when the inquiry fails totally, and the resultant surrendering.

A

SN CNMA BYOMKESH HATYAMANCHA

ALMOND OIL  SMELL - CYANIDE

A

The Lambda-CDM model, the thing most laypeople call the “Big Bang theory”—absolutely DOES NOT say the universe “came from nothing.”

A




No comments: