Saturday 15 April 2023

VISUALISATION X MOTIVATION

 

a

“The most important conversations you’ll ever have are the ones you’ll have with yourself.” ~David Goggins

A
All are One, and one is all.
A bond with the universe we can’t see. If we could reach beyond the stars, We’d say creation began with me.
Oneness exists in every species,
In all life forms, including man.
To understand this Oneness,
Go past the mind, where it all began.
Simplify your outlook,
It controls the way you feel.
Stop running around inside your mind, Till you can’t tell what’s false or real.
Settle back in that quiet spot,
In the center of your heart.
Let only His Image enter,
And tell you.........it’s time to start.
Ready for your journey now,
Into the vast nomads land?
Where light from the earth grows dimmer, While His Image takes your hand.
Now.........as His Image fades away, You’ve reached your burning quest. The soul is safely in the folds,
Of Its Eternal Divine Rest. NO RETURN

A

BK - TENTIENCE

A

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.
— Augustine of Hippo

a
"What is life? Life is being born, going through experiences, then dying. It's when you drop your body, that the fun begins." 

#Robert_Adams

A


A

Philosopher Thomas Metzinger agrees with Schopenhauer: the net utility is negative. He says that if an allpowerful and all-knowing ‘superintelligence’ could look across the world of pleasure and pain, and do the sums, it would conclude that it had a moral obligation to eliminate conscious life.

a

ATMA SHATKAM
(THE SONG OF THE SELF)

"I am Consciousness, I am Bliss, I am Shiva, I am Shiva.

Without hate, without infatuation, without craving, without greed;
Neither arrogance, nor conceit, never jealous I am;
Neither dharma, nor artha, neither kama, nor moksha am I;
I am Consciousness, I am Bliss. 

Without sins, without merits, without elation, without sorrow;
Neither mantra, nor rituals, neither pilgrimage, nor Vedas;
Neither the experiencer, nor experienced, nor the experience am I,
I am Consciousness, I am Bliss.

Without fear, without death, without discrimination, without caste;
Neither father, nor mother, never born I am;
Neither kith, nor kin, neither teacher, nor student am I;
I am Consciousness, I am Bliss. 

Without form, without figure, without resemblance am I;
Vitality of all senses, in everything I am;
Neither attached, nor released am I;
I am Consciousness, I am bliss."

~ Adi Shankara

(From: Nirvana Shatakam, Hymns 3–6)

a

PROUST MADELINE MEMORY MOMENT 




No comments: