Tuesday 27 June 2023

Dennett. Illusionism

Illusionism is an active program within eliminative materialism to explain phenomenal consciousnessas an illusion. It is promoted by the philosophers Daniel DennettKeith Frankish, and Jay Garfield, and the neuroscientist Michael Graziano.[63][64]Graziano has advanced the attention schema theory of consciousness and postulates that consciousness is an illusion.[65][66] According to David Chalmers, proponents argue that once we can explain consciousness as an illusion without the need for a realist view of consciousness, we can construct a debunking argument against realist views of consciousness.[67] This line of argument draws from other debunking arguments like the evolutionary debunking argument in the field of metaethics. Such arguments note that morality is explained by evolution without positing moral realism, so there is a sufficient basis to debunk moral realism.[4

a


a

RAATDIN SAATDIN

A



A


unhealthy anger


a




a



a


a


I have a theory that the moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself. I have tried this experiment a thousand times and I have never been disappointed. The more I look at a thing, the more I see in it, and the more I see in it, the more I want to see. It is like peeling an onion. There is always another layer, and another, and another. And each layer is more beautiful than the last.
This is the way I look at the world. I don't see it as a collection of objects, but as a vast and mysterious organism. I see the beauty in the smallest things, and I find wonder in the most ordinary events. I am always looking for the hidden meaning, the secret message. I am always trying to understand the mystery of life.
I know that I will never understand everything, but that doesn't stop me from trying.
I am content to live in the mystery, to be surrounded by the unknown. I am content to be a seeker, a pilgrim, a traveler on the road to nowhere. ~Henry Miller


a



a

Addressing Run away Anger- IED - FCK

a

“Never give up hope, and look for the rainbows and happiness!”
― Nonna Bannister, The Secret Holocaust Diaries

A

SPRTLTY

Osho is the ocean.

Adyashanti is Zen.

Ramana Maharishi is presence.

Preference is prison just like religion. You choose one against another, consciousness becomes mirror when it becomes choiceless. The ‘choicelessness' is the core of spirituality.

On the path to liberation, preference should be an expansion of your consciousness and nothing else not even an act of kindness.

The path to enlightenment is the most selfish pursuit all other acts are imitations or rather matter of ‘give and take'.


A

Choiceless awareness.. is key to escape the circle of samsara and its sufferings

We get trapped the moment we choose ,

then even watching a sports match or a movie..

with a chosen desired outcome can become a painful experience.

Even saying someone/something is great , too good is entrapment

Om shanti


A


BEYOND NAM RUP BYABOHAR


Excellent….. This is the key to liberation. Going beyond concepts, religious or spiritual beliefs, beyond thought, beyond the Master. When the teacher, the taught and the teaching become one. And none. Even beyond the seed state. Into nothingness. All experiences dissolve and that's everything that remains (the true state - the state of ultimate truth.) Even beyond any God…


A


ANMLS AND PLANTS AS ETERNAL CHILDREN 


A







No comments: