Friday 19 April 2024

EXTN CRHM RESET

 A



LALLA KS POET 




A

5AM BAD MOOD 5PM BEST MOOD 

A


A



A


A


A

RADICAL RESILIENCE

I believe resilience is the secular word for faith — the ability to trust and let go.”

—RICHARD ROHR


A




A



 · 
Following

When I was in my mid-thirties, I had stage 4 gastric cancer. We tried everything but it kept getting worse. I lost so much weight that I looked like I had already died. They just couldn’t control the pain, especially at night. That night I was so incredibly tired, cold and in pain I just wanted to go home. My nurse called my family to tell them to come quickly. Suddenly I was so incredibly warm and pain free and the lights were beautiful. I saw this wonderful person, though I couldn’t see his face. He talked to me through my mind. He told me that though I could go on to Heaven then I had not done what I was called for. All of a sudden I was back in my body and the pain was just horrible. I started getting better almost immediately. The Doctors considered me a miracle. After three weeks they let me go home with nursing care and PT. I told my nurse what I had seen. He agreed with me and became so excited. When I left the hospital I weighed between 90 and 95 pounds and not a hair on my body. I had to force myself to walk . We received a newspaper when I got home that told of testing for Nursing that day only. I snuck my car out because I just had to take that test. I didn’t know why because I had sold commercial real estate for 20 years . I was so weak I almost didn’t make it. I made extremely good on the test. The head nurse took me aside and told me that though I had aced the test there was a two year wait . She didn’t think I would last that long. I told her God had sent me and I wasn’t worried. During that summer I healed at an amazing rate. Two weeks before school was to start a girl that was in the program had a horrible wreak and couldn’t go to school. For some reason they called me. I was so weak I had to hire someone to carry my books and things for me. I was the oldest,sickest and had to look like a prisoner of war. I never studied so hard in my life. I was top of my class. At that time Hospice was a new field and I would have to go an extra year. I grabbed at it when I was offered. My husband thought I had gone crazy because he was always saying “You make more on one closing than you will in a whole year as a nurse”. When I went to do rounds for the first time It was like Jesus told me “This is what you were meant to do”. I worked as a Hospice Nurse for 20 years. It was like I had been a nurse for a thousand years. I just knew what to do because I had lived through it. I controlled their pain and fought with the doctors when they ignored my patient. I am now retired and do volunteer nursing here in the mountains where there are so many extremely poor patients. They hear about me by word of mouth. I consider it an honor that the families ask for me because they are very clannish here and they trust me. I am so grateful that God gave me the chance to do all this in His name.



A






A


 · 
Following

Spirits not only hear everything you say, they also can see everything you do in life.

All spirits can look into your past when they were still alive to see and hear everything you went through when they weren’t physically around you. They also can now see your future too being in the afterlife.

If you ever have something you want to say or share with a deceased loved one they will not only hear you, they will be beside you even if you can’t see, feel or hear them.

It doesn’t matter how you choose to share your thoughts with them. It can be out loud, silently in your mind or written down on paper or typed on a computer screen, they will hear all of it.

Several years ago I was home one evening in the bedroom thinking about my dad as the anniversary of his death was approaching. I told him how sorry I was to not call more often to check on him and fly home to visit more often. I just wanted to know that he understood and forgave me for failing him as a daughter for not being there more. A hour later as I’m crying my eyes out saying this to him and looking at the flowers I got to put next to his picture and a Buddha statue I had, I felt a warm touch on my face and smelled a strong scent of pumpkin spice and cinnamon. I remembered pumpkin pie was his favorite around the holidays as it was around Thanksgiving. That was my dad letting me know he was there with me and heard my words as I cried.

The following year the same thing happened. I smelled pumpkin spice and cinnamon. This time I saw a big cluster of white spirit orbs appear next to my bed. He came to visit me again during that difficult time of year when I would be sad remembering him.

Never lose hope or doubt spirits aren’t present with you or they can’t visit and hear you, they always hear your heart.

Love never dies, it’s eternal. Our loved ones leave their love behind with all memories of them to make us smile, laugh and even cry sometimes. It’s in their memories where they are always alive dancing in our hearts. They never die, they leave their love behind and will be waiting for us when it’s our time to join them.

I can share many more experiences I have had over the years, but I will save them for another day.🧚🏼‍♂️

EDIT: March 31, 2024

I greatly appreciate the upvotes and comments sharing your personal experiences with me and others. I’m trying my best to keep up with all comments, but for some weird reason I’m not getting all notifications telling me every time someone leaves a comment. Thank you for the love and support.

It is hard for me to respond to every person who wants to discuss their beliefs whether it is from a skeptic non-believer or religious. I’m recovering from rotator cuff repair surgery, because of this my dominant arm is in a sling. I’m not here to debate this with you, nor am I going to get into trying to change your minds. The good thing about me is, I respect everyone’s beliefs and perspectives whether they agree with me or not.

What I will say is, there are things in this world that defy logic and what you know or may personally experience in your life that is much different from mine.

Allow me to give you a little background on me. I’m a Christian and yes I’m well aware what the Bible says about the dead and what is believed to be behind any and all paranormal activity when it relates to spirits of the deceased. I’m also well aware what the Bible states about people like myself who are given gifts from God known as psychic abilities.

I was born with this ability and have been aware of it since the age of 6–7 years old. No, none of my family members are involved in the occult aka witchcraft. This is something that seems to run in families and genetics. I never asked for nor wanted to be psychic. There have been many days in my past I viewed it more as a curse than a blessing in my adolescent years. It took me nearly losing my mom and being warned she was going to be rushed to the hospital just hours before it happened to get me to change my mind and accept my abilities for what they are. Since that fateful day I have become more accepting of them and never use them to do harm to anyone as I only wish to help and educate people about the spiritual world.

If you click on my name you can read many questions I have answered sharing my personal intimate experiences just like the one I wrote about to answer this question. I provide insight into what it is like for someone like myself to experience and handle my abilities from my past and present, I will continue to do so in the future.

Back to a religious standpoint: I don’t expect you to understand something you have not experienced yourself. To tell me its the work of the devil, I have heard this all before and I know that belief is wrong based on my own experiences starting from a young child. The devil wants to cause fear and destruction, instead of hope and healing. Because of the hope and healing I have experienced in my own life from my parents who have spoken to me to tell me they are ok and to not worry about things that have come up in my life as a example, my mother whispered in my ear one night to tell me everything is going to be ok after I cried out in fear I was going to lose my husband in surgery from a serious life threatening health problem he was faced with. The devil would never do that, he would want to cause me a great deal of turmoil and destruction.

Do you know what happened in my husband’s surgery? He pulled right through just exactly as my mother told me he would! As she said, “Everything is going to be ok!”

The weeks before my scheduled shoulder surgery I was afraid to have surgery since I have a heart murmur after my in-laws had told me a relative of theirs nearly died having knee surgery because they too had a heart murmur.

I heard my mother’s voice in the OR talking to me right before I was put under general anesthesia, but I couldn’t make out what she said. I was released the same day of my surgery to go home. At home in bed I’m staring at the ceiling not in any pain from surgery as I was giving a nerve block to numb my entire arm. As I laid there in bed I rolled onto my side when I saw 2 bright blur orbs appear next to me with a voice that was my mother’s speaking clearly to me as she said, “Baby go to sleep you are going to be ok!” That was my mom and not a demon.

As I said earlier, we are going to have to agree to disagree on what is a demon and what is not.

Be blessed!🦋🦋

EDIT #2: April 14, 2024

I’m going to try and keep this edit short as I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do this again. If it gets too long I do apologize. I was hoping my first edit would have prevented me from doing another one. But, it appears some choose to overlook what I said to “agree to disagree.” As my mom always told me to never beat around the bush and to always speak your mind the first time so nothing is misunderstood.

First, allow me to say thank you to everyone that has upvoted my answer, I feel the love!❣️I also like to thank everyone who has commented about their own personal stories like my own or the ones who believe in what I have said here, thank you!❣️

I wish I could devote the time to respond to everyone right now, but unfortunately I can’t. As I said in my first edit I just had rotator cuff repair surgery. Since then I saw my surgeon and he took me out of the sling except for when I’m in public and in bed asleep. He also told me I’m too stiff right now. Which was a direct cause of starting physical therapy almost a month later than he wanted as the place didn’t have any available appointments for me to be seen sooner. Bow, I’m at risk of possibly having a second surgery on my shoulder if my range of motion doesn’t improve to his expectations by my next post-op appointment. The last thing I want done is to have another surgery. In the meantime I have been focusing on healing from surgery as it can take 6 months to a year, on top of, going to physical therapy every week and doing the exercises at home multiple times a day. It has been rough at times to do and push through the pain. I’m also in the middle of building a new house and it should be completed next month for me to move in, I need my shoulder stronger to take on moving and unpacking.

Please be patient with me. I’m not ignoring you as my main focus is on my healing and recovery. When I’m able to I will respond.

Now, to the other reason for this edit. To the naysayers who don’t believe, I’m sorry we disagree, but I stand firm on what I believe and will not move from it. Whether its from any skeptics or from a religious belief, respectfully agree to disagree. Please do not leave comments telling me I’m crazy or it’s all demons. I have heard this since I was very young as a teenager. I’m asking you to not leave anymore comments on either side telling me I’m crazy or from a religious standpoint I’m being taking over by demons. Save it, I don’t want or need to hear it anymore. If you do leave a negative comment along that nature I will delete it and block you. I don’t need any negativity from anyone. I’m not forcing my beliefs on you, be respectful and do the same for me by not forcing yours onto me by not saying a word.

Anyone who is religious and believes in the Bible, as I said before respectfully to agree to disagree. Hear me when I say to you, I do understand and know the difference between demons and angels!

How you might ask? I have been visited by God’s holy angels on a couple of different occasions roughly 10 years ago. I have answered several questions about my experiences and one I believe was posted a week ago going into the details of what I experienced on those days. You can click my name and will be able to find it if you are interested.

With that being said, after having my first angel experience I went to a church down the road from my house to talk to someone as I was in need of answers as to why this happened to me. I sat down and spoke with 3 different pastors. I told them what happened and all of them believed me and didn’t think I was crazy as I thought they might think that way.

They all looked at me and one of them reached for a Bible and told me they can tell me exactly why this happened to me. They turned the Bible to 1 Corinthians:10–15. It talks about the “Holy Gifts from God” that he gives to each of us that are different. Some inly get one and others may have more than one. In their opinion I was given the Holy Gift “Discernment of Spirit” which means a few things.

I can look at every human being and know who is good and who is evil without knowing the person.

Anytime a person such as a pastor or priest preaches the word of God, I will know intuitively if it is correct or not.

Last but not least, what is most important to what I’m expressing, I can see into the spiritual world and be able to see both angels and demons, as I will automatically know the difference.

They expressed they believed this is the gift I was given by God. To confirm their theory they asked me to take a test that would verify it. I agreed to take the test as I wanted to know. After reviewing my test results, it was confirmed, I do have the gift, “Discernment of Spirit” and the gift of “Knowledge”.

As I stated in my first edit with my original answer, there are things in this world that I have experienced that is different from your own experiences and beliefs. I suggest asking your pastor or whomever leads your church and look it up yourself.

Again, don’t think I don’t understand or know the difference between angels and demons, because I do as I was clearly born to know the difference and understand it that is the gift I was born with from God.

If you still want to argue or debate this, please do it elsewhere. If you believe I’m still wrong, that’s ok with me, I just don’t want or need to hear it anymore. Pray for me if you still believe I’m being manipulated by demons. What I do know is, I’ve been saved by God. Nothing you say will move me a inch. I stand strong and firm on what I believe, even if it means standing alone. I’m more than strong enough and capable than that to stand strong alone. But, I also know I’m never alone. That is the beauty about the gifts I was given and my abilities.

Pray for me if you feel the need as I will be doing the same for you. Be well and blessed!🦋

To my supporters, thank you again so much for your love and support! As I get farther in my healing and recovery with my shoulder I will respond to your comments. As I said before for some reason I’m not getting all of the notifications of people who have upvoted and/or commented. I’m trying my best to keep up with comments as best as I can right now.

Be well and always blessed!🦋🦋


A



A


OCEAN THEORY OF CONSC 



 · 
Following


The rain drop was not happy.

He looked at the other rain drops in the cloud and couldn’t understand why they were happy.

They were happy being in the cloud, and not seeing the real truth of the sky.

But this rain drop knew the cloud was actually hiding the true reality.

So he looked around yearned to go to the ground of truth, below.

“The truth is down there, that is the real ground of reality. I must go”, he said.

And the rain drop jumped free, leaving the cloud and the other rain drops behind.

He felt isolated and confused as he tumbled away from the cloud and away from everything he knew.

Everything now felt very new, different, and disorientating.

At first he screamed and wriggled.

Then he relaxed into the freefall.

He had gone from an illusion of togetherness (with the other rain drops in the cloud) to…

The illusion of isolation as he fell to truth (leaving “others” and the familiar cloud behind).

Then finally he came down to earth and plopped into the ocean.

He was now one with everything and always had been.

He was always ocean, ocean in the cloud, ocean in freefall, ocean in ocean.

No separate rain drops.

No cloud of illusion.

Only ocean.

You can discover more by watching the video teachings on my profile here.


A



A



 · 
Following

Consciousness has nothing to do with quantum mechanics.

The so-called “wavefunction collapse” occurs when a quantum system and a purely classical system interact. The interaction confines the quantum system to an “eigenstate”, i.e., a classical state with respect to whatever variable participates in that interaction. To make sense of this, we must either consider that quantum mechanics is nonlocal (it really is, as per Bell’s theorem) and the future interaction with the classical system acts as a boundary condition and constrains the evolution of the wavefunction at present; or, we assume “objective collapse”, i.e., that the interaction with the classical system manifestly (and retroactively — again, quantum mechanics is non-local!) changes the wavefunction in a non-unitary manner.

But in neither of these cases is consciousness involved. It’s simply how we choose to interpret a rather simple but striking fact that follows from, say, writing down a Hamiltonian equation involving both a quantum and a classical component: their interaction represents a nonlocal constraint on the quantum part.

As to whether or not the universe is a conscious entity observing itself… I suppose that by simply asking that question you answered it in the affirmative. You are part of the universe. You observe the universe of which you are a part. You are, I presume, conscious. Maybe the fact that you are not the sole conscious entity in this universe implies that the universe has some form of a multiple personality disorder, but it is undeniable I think that a subsystem (you) of the system (the universe) observes and models the system. Quantum physics is irrelevant to this question.


A



A

As mystics say, “There is nowhere to go but in”.

Stay exactly where you are and purify like gold is purified in the furnace...

If you run to somewhere then you will keep running…no matter where to…

There is no other refuse…but in…

People run to the Himalayas and when they come back they remain the same old version of themselves.

People run to monasteries like people run to watch the latest movie…

There is no difference…

Live an authentic life, a life of truth and truth will transform you…

And…

Just turn in…



A





A



 · 
Following

I'm 70. I have more years behind me than in front of me. I'm not thrilled by the prospect of death. There's no point in pretending. Yes. I'm going to die. Everyone and everything does.

Heaven and Hell are bullshit.

I expect I'll be going into the ground. Not that I'll know when the time comes. That's what death is. An end.


A




No comments: