Sunday 23 March 2008

KEEP THE EARTH CLEAN ITS NOT URANUS


///////////////////Grape skin compound fights the complications of diabetesResveratrol in grape skins could stop diabetic complications such as heart disease, retinopathy and nephropathy, research findshttp://www.curingdeath.com/research/Grape_skin_compound_fights_the_complications_of_diabetes.asp



//////////////
Passing Days
by , Mar 21, 2008
Time, falling through my fingers like sand.

Days pass so quickly, I'm afraid.Days pass so randomly, I'm scared.Days,Fall into a holeInside my own mind;And I'm dazed,As I distract myself again...
I'm running away from here,I'm running free,Don't you see?I'm running out of time,I'm running free, but it doesn't matter;Not today,Because I'm okay,But sometimes...




/////////////////

Charity 'makes you feel better'It's not having lots of money that makes us happy - it's spending money on others, say US researchers.




////////////////////Folate 'may keep sperm healthy'A diet rich in the vitamin folate may protect men against producing abnormal sperm, a study suggests.




////////////////////

No comments: