Saturday 27 June 2020

NASA X “I Spend All Day in My Head, with Abstract Ideas and Words…It Feels Really Nice to Do Something with My Hands.”


The Space Station's Solar Transit
This composite image, made from six frames, shows the International Space Station, with a crew of five onboard, in silhouette as it transits the Sun.


///////////////////////////////

“I Spend All Day in My Head, with Abstract Ideas and Words…It Feels Really Nice to Do Something with My Hands.”



//////////////////////////////////In our age there is no such thing as "keeping out of politics". All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred, and schizophrenia. -George Orwell, novelist (25 Jun 1903-1950)


////////////////////////////////////DWM 
Excessive sleepiness at daytime may signal heart disease, cancer, diabetes
Older adults who are excessively sleepy at daytime are twice as likely as their non-sleepy counterparts to develop either heart disease, cancer, or diabetes, a new research released at AAN 2020 has shown.



///////////////////////////////////////

No comments: