Wednesday 13 February 2008

CBT PANTHEISM

Chapter X: The Yoga of Divine ManifestationsX.36. DYOOTAM CCHALAYATAAMASMI TEJASTEJASWINAAMAHAM; JAYO'SMI VYAVASAAYO'SMI SATTWAM SATTWAVATAAMAHAM. (Krishna speaking to Arjuna)I am the gambling of the fraudulent; I am the splendour of the splendid; I am victory; I am determination (of those who are determined); I am the goodness of the good. COMMENTARY: Of the various methods of defrauding others, I am gambling, such as dice-play. Gambling is My manifestation. I am power in the powerful. I am victory in the victorious. I am effort in those who make that effort. X.37. VRISHNEENAAM VAASUDEVO'SMI PAANDAVAANAAM DHANANJAYAH; MUNEENAAMAPYAHAM VYAASAH KAVEENAAMUSHANAA KAVIH. Among Vrishnis I am Vasudeva; among the Pandavas I am Arjuna; among sages I am Vyasa; among poets I am Usana, the poet.


/////////////////////TRENCH MOUTH=CHR BACTL INF OF GUMS


/////////////////////870 BLCK/CLRD LGL MGRNTS CM TO VK PER DAY


/////////////////TOYF=NECY SOFT SKILL


///////////////////YES-NO QS


///////////////PROBLEMS WITH YES-NO PATTERNS



////////////////COMMUNICN INVOLVES A CONTRACT



////////////////WLS GHNA CA STDNT DPRTN-2007 PRCDNT -IN VK



///////////////////CLOSED INFO Q


///////////////////OPEN INFO Q



///////////////////////BUYING/SELLINGEnd of the month is best time to buy a carThe last week of the month is truly the best time to purchase a new car. The car manufacturers will often start special incentive programs the last week to boost slow sales for that month and the dealerships are all working on volume bonuses to increase there sales and income.



/////////////////////
WELLNESS How to heal heart disease naturallyPurging pessimism can help your ticker. Men who scored high on an optimism test were 55 percent less likely to die of cardiovascular disease than those with defeatist dispositions, says a study in Archives of Internal Medicine.



////////////////////JLS PPL-KEEP AWAY FRM THM-NSD/LMP




///////////////////HP 450 GBP LAPTOPS-BEST?



///////////////////OPEN ENDED Q-FOR A COMFORT LEVEL



//////////////////GIVE A RESPONSE-THE ANS AND A BIT OF SUPPORT-BUILD IN A CLUE IF U WLD LIKE TO GIVE MORE DEPTH OF INFO-CONVERSNS FOR BTTR RELNS ,NOT JUST Q/A



///////////////////TREAT AS CUSTOMER/CLIENT



////////////////////PAUSE TO ORGANISE-TOYF


/////////////////RPT THE Q



/////////////////12000 CRRY HSES IN VK



/////////////////GV ANS,ADD SUPPORT THEN STOP



//////////////////DOPAMINE-ORGASM.....Abundant evidence points to dopamine as the key neurotransmitter involved in stimulating orgasm in humans. Thus, administration of the dopamine precursor L-dopa, dopaminergic agonists (e.g. apomorphine), dopamine releasers (e.g. amphetamine), or dopamine reuptake inhibitors (e.g. cocaine or bupropion) facilitate the expression of orgasm in men and women. Conversely, administration of antipsychotics impair orgasm, by blocking postsynaptic dopamine receptors (see Komisaruk et al., 2006).
Dopamine-synthesising neurons that originate in the lower brainstem (specifically the ventral tegmental area) are activated during ejaculation in men, as measured by PET imaging (Holstege et al., 2003).


//////////////////BUY TIME TO THINK



//////////////BUY TIME WITH A NOD



//////////////////ASK FOR A CLARIFICN



////////////////////I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened. -- Mark Twain



////////////////TO HEDGE,NOT TO COMMIT,BUT ANS


///////////////////RESPONDING WITH POSITIVE WORDS



///////////////DO UNTO OTHERS......




/////////////////EYE CONTACT COUNTS IN COMMUNICN



//////////////////I DONT KNOW BUT I CAN FIND IT OUT




///////////////////CAN I RING U BACK



//////////////////

No comments: