Sunday 17 February 2008

COUNTRYFILE-CDS 170208


/////////////////////BAD NEWS COMES IN 3S?




//////////////////////

India facing smoking death crisisOne million people a year will die from tobacco smoking in India in the 2010s, research predicts.



/////////////////////////Boy babies 'worse for depression'Giving birth to a boy can increase the likelihood of severe postnatal depression, a study suggests




///////////////////Missing link shows bats flew first, developed echolocation later (2/14/2008)
-United States
Tags:
mammals, bats, onychonycteris finneyi
Fossilized Missing Link Bat - Photo credit and copyright: American Museum of Natural HistoryThe discovery of a remarkably well-preserved fossil representing the most primitive bat species known to date demonstrates that the animals evolved the ability to fly before they could echolocate.
The new species, named Onychonycteris finneyi, was unearthed in 2003 in southwestern Wyoming and is described in a study in the Feb. 14 issue of the journal Nature, on which University of Michigan paleontologist Gregg Gunnell is a coauthor along with researchers from the American Museum of Natural History (AMNH) in New York, the Royal Ontario Museum in Canada and the Senckenberg Research Institute in Germany. A cast of one of the two known specimens is on permanent display in the U-M Exhibit Museum of Natural History's Hall of Evolution.




/////////////////////Do not stand at my grave and weepFebruary 9th, 2008 by spicer
Do not stand at my grave and weep,I am not there, I do not sleep.I am a thousand winds that blow.I am the diamond glint on snow.I am the sunlight on ripened grain.I am the gentle autumn rain.When you wake in the morning hush,I am the swift, uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circling flight.I am the soft starlight at night.Do not stand at my grave and weep.I am not there, I do not sleep.Do not stand at my grave and cry.I am not there, I did not die!
Mary Frye (1932)




/////////////////////GREEN CREMATION AND BLOW THE ASHES AWAY




/////////////////////I HESITATE TO CONTRADICT U




////////////////////////AOD=RAFOD=UFTOE-TAPCHIDUG




///////////////////CAMUS FACE AND A CREAKING BODY
////////////////////////ATGB
AS TIME GOES BY
//////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments: