Tuesday 2 October 2007

Do not stand at my grave and weep

//////////////Do not stand at my grave and weepI am not there;I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hushI am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there; I did not die.


BACK TO GOD OR NATURE



////////////////////
Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep. I am in a thousand winds that blow, I am the softly falling snow. I am the gentle showers of rain, I am the fields of ripening grain. I am in the morning hush, I am in the graceful rush Of beautiful birds in circling flight, I am the starshine of the night. I am in the flowers that bloom, I am in a quiet room. I am in the birds that sing, I am in each lovely thing. Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there. I do not die.



/////////////////Neurocognitive correlates of liberalism and conservatism
Nature Neuroscience 10, 1246 (2007). doi:10.1038/nn1979
Authors: David M Amodio, John T Jost, Sarah L Master & Cindy M Yee
Political scientists and psychologists have noted that, on average, conservatives show more structured and persistent cognitive styles, whereas liberals are more responsive to informational complexity, ambiguity and novelty. We tested the hypothesis that these profiles relate to differences in general neurocognitive functioning using event-related potentials, and found that greater liberalism was associated with stronger conflict-related anterior cingulate activity, suggesting greater neurocognitive sensitivity to cues for altering a habitual response pattern.



SPL ANTR CINGULATE NBC OF LIBERALS


////////////////seasons change and most of us are really too busy to even notice



/////////////////Fall is in the air where I live. The days are still warm but the nights are cooling and leaves are beginning to change and drop from the trees. The winds of change are beginning to blow. I debated for many years as to my favorite season. Living in the northeast we experience four fully distinct seasons - each with enjoyable and not-so-enjoyable parts. I used to vacillate between autumn and spring as my two favorite seasons but I have finally decided that I like autumn best of all.

SARATER KASHPHOOL AND MA DURGA



//////////////////Do you know .... This is awesome - I bet you didn't know this...Letters 'a', 'b', 'c' & 'd' do not appear anywhere in the spellings of 1 to 99(Letter 'd' comes for the first time in Hundred)Letters 'a', 'b' & 'c' do not appear anywhere in the spellings of 1 to 999(Letter 'a' comes for the first time in Thousand)Letters 'b' & 'c' do not appear anywhere in the spellings of 1 to 999,999,999(Letter 'b' comes for the first time in Billion)AndLetter 'c' does not appear anywhere in in the spellings of entire English Counting

http://www.funlok.com/content/view/3532/42/

No comments: