Friday 14 May 2021

GOA CVD O2 OSG X SW KRPSWRA X SSPA X SUFFERING # SPRTLTY X AWE# VAST EGOLESS TRANSCEND ACCOMMODATE

 

SW KRPSWRA X SSPA X SUFFERING # SPRTLTY X AWE# VAST EGOLESS TRANSCEND ACCOMMODATE VELTA


################

God/Universe/Spirit/Allah/Spirit Goddess/Mother Nature/Source..
Guide Us and Keep Us Safe.
Guide Our Thoughts, Our Attitudes, Our Beliefs and our Actions.
Guide us to always live in a way that helps others, and helps ourselves.
Protect us from any Evil and wrongdoing in the world and keep us safe.

################

I no longer see a distinction. Everything and everyone is fully awake, alive and aligned with The Flow of Life, same as me. The distinction between those who are awake and those who are not exists only for those still seeing things through the ego.

Of course, I am not ‘spiritually’ aware or active. Just a dude living in Reality.

Extra texture: This quote from our good friend Artem seemed to fit well here, so I’m adding it to my answer:

“I see people for what they are - wonderful animals, perfect in their bodies, just more confused or less confused, depending on their situation in life, but all equally lovable. Their confusion doesn’t bother me, and I don’t feel compelled to help them become less confused. I just love them for the life that they are, for the life that I am. If I did feel compelled to help them, I wouldn’t be able to love them, I would still want to change them.”


##################


GREED OF VILLAINS-HIS FTHR SWINDLED- HIS FTHRSUICD- HIS REVENGE -DETAILS


HONEST THIEF 2020


###################


PARENTS PASS TRAUMA TO CHILDREN 


##################




TIJIHBA AHUG REDMUZAM- YBBOB 

No comments: